Perfect for a hot summer day or whenever you need a burst of freshness, this watermelon kiwi smoothie will quench your thirst, leave you feeling invigorated, and will satisfy your sweet tooth. It’s also a powerful anti-aging smoothie that nourishes the skin and prevents the skin discoloration associated with aging.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 kiwi, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- Half a cup ice cold water
- Lemon juice to taste
- Agave syrup to taste (usually less than a tablespoon is sweet enough)
- 1 cup watermelon chunks, frozen
- Some mint leaves for garnish (optional)
Let’s Blend Up This Refreshing Summery Smoothie!
1. Gather everything you need. This smoothie is perfect for a brunch, an afternoon tea replacement, or just when you feel like you need this.
2. To make this watermelon kiwi smoothie, place the water, watermelon, kiwi, and some lemon juice in a blending cup. Process everything together until smooth. You may adjust the lemon juice and sweetness according to your preferences.
3. To serve, pour unto a glass and garnish with some torn mint leaves. They are not necessary but adds beautiful color plus a little bit of extra minty freshness to this smoothie.
4. Best served when very cold.
• The recipe can be spiked with a splash up to a shot of vodka for a smoothie-cocktail recipe that will have everyone lining up!
If you liked this recipe, you’re going to LOVE the recipes in The Ultimate Anti-Aging Smoothies Report. It contains five smoothies that are all packed full of anti-aging ingredients that will help you nourish your skin from the inside out. The antioxidants, vitamins and minerals these smoothies contain will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimize the appearance of dark circles under your eyes, and make your skin appear more youthful and vibrant.
Download the Report Now and for each smoothie, you get:
- A list of the required ingredients
- Step by step text preparation instructions
- Supporting photos that show the smoothie preparation