Perfect for a hot summer day or whenever you need a burst of freshness, this watermelon kiwi smoothie will quench your thirst, leave you feeling invigorated, and will satisfy your sweet tooth. It’s also a powerful anti-aging smoothie that nourishes the skin and prevents the skin discoloration associated with aging.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 kiwi, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- Half a cup ice cold water
- Lemon juice to taste
- Agave syrup to taste (usually less than a tablespoon is sweet enough)
- 1 cup watermelon chunks, frozen
- Some mint leaves for garnish (optional)
Let’s Blend Up This Refreshing Summery Smoothie!
1. Gather everything you need. This smoothie is perfect for a brunch, an afternoon tea replacement, or just when you feel like you need this.
2. To make this watermelon kiwi smoothie, place the water, watermelon, kiwi, and some lemon juice in a blending cup. Process everything together until smooth. You may adjust the lemon juice and sweetness according to your preferences.
3. To serve, pour unto a glass and garnish with some torn mint leaves. They are not necessary but adds beautiful color plus a little bit of extra minty freshness to this smoothie.
4. Best served when very cold.