Dreaming that you’re in the tropics and sipping away at some fruity tropical concoction? You can make this at home, and it’s a healthy vegan version too with this tropical trio smoothie! Not only is it super tasty but the high levels of vitamin E in the almond milk also make your skin more elastic and keep it looking youthful.
What You’ll Need:
- Half a ripe mango, only the flesh, frozen
- About half a cup fresh pineapple chunks, frozen
- Half a cup banana, sliced and frozen
- Half a cup to a full cup of almond milk (or soy milk, or whatever milk you prefer).
- A dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Fruit slices or a stick of cinnamon for garnish (optional too)
Let’s Visit the Tropics with This Sunny Fruit Smoothie!
1. Gather all the ingredients. The beauty of this smoothie is you can definitely make pre-made individual servings by freezing the fruits in small Ziploc bags, ready for your use whenever you want!
2. To make the smoothie, simply place the banana slices, the mango, the pineapple chunks, and milk in a blender.
3. Blend everything together until smooth. You may add more milk if the smoothie is too thick for your liking. You may also add some cinnamon at this point
4. Pour unto serving cups or glass and garnish with fruit slices or a cinnamon stick