If you love berries and love getting your protein in your smoothie as well, this recipe is for you! This blend of 2 popular berries, protein-rich silken tofu, and minerals-loaded banana will keep you full for hours. It’s also packed with antioxidants which fight both the visible and internal signs of aging. The recipe is enough for 2 as well, so it’s great for sharing!
What You’ll Need:
- Quarter cup of liquid of your choice, could be water, milk, almond milk, apple juice, or orange juice (not shown.
- 1 cup silken tofu (not to be confused with the tofu for stir-fries)
- 1 cup frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen bananas
Let’s Whip Up Some Delicious Smoothie!
1. Prepare the ingredients by cleaning the fruits and freezing them. Take out of the freezer at least 15 minutes before making the smoothie.
2. To create this mouth-watering concoction, simply add all the ingredients to a blending bullet or a blender and blend away. You may add a little bit more liquid if the smoothie is too thick for your liking.
3. Pour into 2 serving glasses. The recipe makes about a liter of smoothie, enough for 2 big servings that’s filling enough for a full meal! Hint: Call this breakfast in a cup.
• The ingredients for this smoothie is perfectly suited for meal prepping and making portions ahead of time.
• To prepare for the week ahead, simply freeze the fruits on a tray and make several portions by bagging them afterwards and returning to freezer.
• Can be made completely vegan if you use juice, almond milk, or soymilk for the liquid part.
If you liked this recipe, you’re going to LOVE the recipes in The Ultimate Anti-Aging Smoothies Report. It contains five smoothies that are all packed full of anti-aging ingredients that will help you nourish your skin from the inside out. The antioxidants, vitamins and minerals these smoothies contain will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimize the appearance of dark circles under your eyes, and make your skin appear more youthful and vibrant.
Download the Report Now and for each smoothie, you get:
- A list of the required ingredients
- Step by step text preparation instructions
- Supporting photos that show the smoothie preparation